Same-sex couples can begin legally marrying in Rhode Island August 1, 2013. The webinar below from GLAD answers legal and logistical questions about marriage for same-sex couples in Rhode Island.
Pictured above are lesbian brides Kasey and Leigh, who married in Newport, R.I. See more of their gorgeous wedding photos by Carla Ten Eyck Photography and read our Real Wedding feature by clicking here.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married