Want gleaming shiny hair without the oily mess? We do, too. Thankfully, Real Simple did some research and discovered six great products to remove product buildup.
Kyle White, the lead stylist at Oscar Blandi salon, in New York City offers this homemade remedy: Every two weeks, crush an aspirin and mix the powder into a dollop of shampoo before lathering up. The salicylic acid in the aspirin will help remove any dull coating from your hair and restore the shine.
Click here for six product recommendations for shiny, voluminous hair.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing