Want gleaming shiny hair without the oily mess? We do, too. Thankfully, Real Simple did some research and discovered six great products to remove product buildup.
Kyle White, the lead stylist at Oscar Blandi salon, in New York City offers this homemade remedy: Every two weeks, crush an aspirin and mix the powder into a dollop of shampoo before lathering up. The salicylic acid in the aspirin will help remove any dull coating from your hair and restore the shine.
Click here for six product recommendations for shiny, voluminous hair.
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos