Want gleaming shiny hair without the oily mess? We do, too. Thankfully, Real Simple did some research and discovered six great products to remove product buildup.
Kyle White, the lead stylist at Oscar Blandi salon, in New York City offers this homemade remedy: Every two weeks, crush an aspirin and mix the powder into a dollop of shampoo before lathering up. The salicylic acid in the aspirin will help remove any dull coating from your hair and restore the shine.
Click here for six product recommendations for shiny, voluminous hair.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle
- Backyard South Carolina wedding on the lake
- Broadway stars create world’s first LGBTQ+ lullaby album
- Ozarks engagement session after a meet cute in the operating room
- 4 companies that offer Ketubah texts for LGBTQ+ couples
- How wedding vendors can show they are LGBTQ+ inclusive
- Florida golf club wedding with wooden arch and log cake
- Bright and bold mid-century modern wedding ideas
- Actress Molly Bernard marries girlfriend Hannah Lieberman in Brooklyn celebration