They say the family is created around the dinner table. It’s where the day’s stories and Grandma’s recipes are both shared. It’s the site of romantic candlelit meals (that may or may not be burned) in the newlywed phase, a seat where the children grow, and the place where the grandchildren surround you at Sunday supper.
It’s the heart of the home.
The Carolina Farmhouse is a boutique woodworking studio that designs beautifully rustic, farmhouse-style furniture. Each piece is passionately handcrafted and their dining tables are sure to be beloved by generations.
Farmhouse Dining Table
Gather Together Table
Grassland Dining Table
Because these exquisite pieces are the perfect way to begin your new lives together, one lucky reader will receive a dining table style and size of their choice (up to 96 inches) from the following styles: Farmhouse Dining Table, Mountain Majesty Table, Gather Together Table, Grassland Dining Table, Blue Ridge Table or Modern Farm Table; as well as choice of an antique glaze that suits their décor.
Carolina Farmhouse is also offering all Equally Wed readers a 10 percent discount for purchases over $500 through July 6. Just use the discount code EQWED10 when you order online or through the phone. Because each piece is custom made, please allow 10-16 weeks for completion and delivery.
For official giveaway rules, click here.
To enter to win, just tell us in the comments what your favorite family meal is. Winner will be selected on Monday, July 2. Deadline to enter contest is 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Friday, June 29. Good luck!
*Partnered Sweepstakes Vendor is fully responsible for the quality and/or delivery of all products and services being won in this contest.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples