They say the family is created around the dinner table. It’s where the day’s stories and Grandma’s recipes are both shared. It’s the site of romantic candlelit meals (that may or may not be burned) in the newlywed phase, a seat where the children grow, and the place where the grandchildren surround you at Sunday supper.
It’s the heart of the home.
The Carolina Farmhouse is a boutique woodworking studio that designs beautifully rustic, farmhouse-style furniture. Each piece is passionately handcrafted and their dining tables are sure to be beloved by generations.
Farmhouse Dining Table
Gather Together Table
Grassland Dining Table
Because these exquisite pieces are the perfect way to begin your new lives together, one lucky reader will receive a dining table style and size of their choice (up to 96 inches) from the following styles: Farmhouse Dining Table, Mountain Majesty Table, Gather Together Table, Grassland Dining Table, Blue Ridge Table or Modern Farm Table; as well as choice of an antique glaze that suits their décor.
Carolina Farmhouse is also offering all Equally Wed readers a 10 percent discount for purchases over $500 through July 6. Just use the discount code EQWED10 when you order online or through the phone. Because each piece is custom made, please allow 10-16 weeks for completion and delivery.
For official giveaway rules, click here.
To enter to win, just tell us in the comments what your favorite family meal is. Winner will be selected on Monday, July 2. Deadline to enter contest is 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Friday, June 29. Good luck!
*Partnered Sweepstakes Vendor is fully responsible for the quality and/or delivery of all products and services being won in this contest.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lena Waithe and Alana Mayo got married in San Francisco
- What we love about the Renault Clio car ad celebrating a 30-year lesbian romance
- Ellen DeGeneres surprised lesbian couple whose family won’t attend wedding
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged