Looking for an original, eco-friendly gift for your groom or broom? Or maybe pulling your hair out trying to figure out what to buy your wedding party?
Wordsmiths and nature lovers alike will appreciate these Earth Day findings: a pair of recycled Scrabble cufflinks or silver type key cufflinks. The custom Scrabble cufflinks are made from recycled, travel-sized Scrabble squares and sterling silver settings with swivel posts. The silver key cufflinks are crafted from the keys of real vintage typewriters also with sterling silver settings with swivel posts. And, of course, both options are available in any letter you want.
This could be a perfect gift for a broom or groom or the masculine folks in your wedding party. Get the links in his or her initials, and combine them with a French-cuff shirt on the big day. Are you shopping for yourself? Even better! Choose the letter of your first name and then the letter of the first name of your future fiancé(e). You’ll be set to impress.
Handmade in the USA and Mexico. Comes with an authenticity and artist card. Created by designer Ward Wallau.
Available at www.uncommongoods.com.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- ABC’s ‘Bachelor’ TV franchise makes history with first same-sex engagement
- Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us