Looking for an original, eco-friendly gift for your groom or broom? Or maybe pulling your hair out trying to figure out what to buy your wedding party?
Wordsmiths and nature lovers alike will appreciate these Earth Day findings: a pair of recycled Scrabble cufflinks or silver type key cufflinks. The custom Scrabble cufflinks are made from recycled, travel-sized Scrabble squares and sterling silver settings with swivel posts. The silver key cufflinks are crafted from the keys of real vintage typewriters also with sterling silver settings with swivel posts. And, of course, both options are available in any letter you want.
This could be a perfect gift for a broom or groom or the masculine folks in your wedding party. Get the links in his or her initials, and combine them with a French-cuff shirt on the big day. Are you shopping for yourself? Even better! Choose the letter of your first name and then the letter of the first name of your future fiancé(e). You’ll be set to impress.
Handmade in the USA and Mexico. Comes with an authenticity and artist card. Created by designer Ward Wallau.
Available at www.uncommongoods.com.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank