Gossip Singer Beth Ditto Weds Kristin Ogata
Gossip singer Beth Ditto has married long-term girlfriend Kristin Ogata on the Hawaiian island of Maui. The barefoot bride rocked a knee-length, white tulle gown by Jean Paul Gaultier, who the singer once modeled for in his spring/summer 2011 catwalk show.
“At long last, now that we have returned home and recovered from all the amazingness and had some time to bask in the afterglow, we are excited to share with you a pic or two from Beth and Kristin’s wedding,” said a post on the Facebook page of Ditto’s band, Gossip. “So much love and appreciation to all of our family and friends who celebrated with us! And a huge thank you to Jean Paul Gaultier for the dream-come-true dress!”
Ogata, who is Ditto’s former assistant, sported an all-white ensemble of shorts, jacket and a shirt. The lesbian brides both wore white garlands of flowers round their necks.
Gaultier himself also offered his best wishes to the couple over Twitter.
Congratulations to the newlyweds! All the best for Beth an Kristin! Love, JPG
— Jean Paul Gaultier (@JPGaultier) July 23, 2013
—Kirsten Ott Palladino
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage
- Moody engagement photos at Avalon Park & Preserve