Gossip Singer Beth Ditto Weds Kristin Ogata
Gossip singer Beth Ditto has married long-term girlfriend Kristin Ogata on the Hawaiian island of Maui. The barefoot bride rocked a knee-length, white tulle gown by Jean Paul Gaultier, who the singer once modeled for in his spring/summer 2011 catwalk show.
“At long last, now that we have returned home and recovered from all the amazingness and had some time to bask in the afterglow, we are excited to share with you a pic or two from Beth and Kristin’s wedding,” said a post on the Facebook page of Ditto’s band, Gossip. “So much love and appreciation to all of our family and friends who celebrated with us! And a huge thank you to Jean Paul Gaultier for the dream-come-true dress!”
Ogata, who is Ditto’s former assistant, sported an all-white ensemble of shorts, jacket and a shirt. The lesbian brides both wore white garlands of flowers round their necks.
Gaultier himself also offered his best wishes to the couple over Twitter.
Congratulations to the newlyweds! All the best for Beth an Kristin! Love, JPG
— Jean Paul Gaultier (@JPGaultier) July 23, 2013
—Kirsten Ott Palladino
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset