You may recall last year’s Valentine’s Day contest-turned-celebration held at the Empire State Building, where four couples, which included Steph Figarelle and Lela McArthur from Anchorage, Alaska, and Phil Fung and Shawn Klein from New York City, exchanged vows atop one of the most iconic structures in the world. Couples submitted videos which were then voted upon and winners won a dream wedding custom designed by renowned event planner Colin Cowie.
This year, Preston Bailey, who’s newly engaged himself to longtime partner Theo Bleckmann, will be the mastermind behind the wedding extravaganza. His dramatic designs have captivated crowds around the world and lifted him to designer superstar status. Meanwhile, noted cake designer Sylvia Weinstock will be creating the confections and celebrity wedding photography Robert Evans will be capturing the special moments.
And the fun doesn’t stop there. Winning couples will be featured on WE TV as part of a wedding special, and they will receive free honeymoon to Anguilla. Airfare, ground and boat transportation, as well as hotel accommodations will all be provided.
To enter the contest, visit the Facebook page for the Love Is in the Air contest and complete the entry form. Submissions are being accepted through Monday, January 14. Complete submission details can be found on the Facebook page.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches