Sometimes after planning a full wedding ceremony and reception, there’s little left over for the honeymoon. So it’s really nice when companies offer up a chance to win a free honeymoon. Perry Ellis is doing just that—and they’ve assured us that same-sex couples are absolutely accepted and invited to enter.
Through May 14, 2010, contestants can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with details of their love story and how they got engaged (100 words of less) along with a headshot picture of the couple (gay, straight, bisexual, lesbian, transgender, queer) and a picture of the couple celebrating their engagement. (No files larger than 2 MB).
Perry Ellis’ team of experts will select and post the finalists on May 24 on www.perryellis.com for the public to help choose the winning couple.
Final selection of winners (1 grand prize winner + 1 runner-up) will take place on May 31.
Grand prize winner will receive a vacation for two to the Beacon Escazu Boutique Hotel in Costa Rica including:
· Round trip air travel for two (2) adults on American Airlines from Miami International Airport to Juan Santamaria International Airport
· Arrival and departure transportation from Juan Santamaria International Airport to Beacon Escazu Boutique Hotel
· Five (5) nights stay for two (2) adults at the beacon Escazu Boutique Hotel in Costa Rica
· $100.00 USD spa credit at the Beacon Escazu Spa
· $200.00 USD restaurant credit at The Muse restaurant
The runner-up will receive up to six (6) Perry Ellis suits and accessories for the wedding party.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal