Signature cocktails can make your wedding reception sparkle with personality—and they can seriously lower your bar bill, too. Whether you’re looking for a unique twist on the traditional margarita for your spring or summer wedding, or you want to incorporate your Latin American heritage, look to this fun, refreshing libation for inspiration.
2 ounces Ron Abuelo Añejo Rum
1 ounce triple sec
1/2 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
In a shaker filled with ice add all ingredients and shake vigorously. Strain into an ice filled rocks glass and garnish with lime wedge.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal