Signature cocktails can make your wedding reception sparkle with personality—and they can seriously lower your bar bill, too. Whether you’re looking for a unique twist on the traditional margarita for your spring or summer wedding, or you want to incorporate your Latin American heritage, look to this fun, refreshing libation for inspiration.
2 ounces Ron Abuelo Añejo Rum
1 ounce triple sec
1/2 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
In a shaker filled with ice add all ingredients and shake vigorously. Strain into an ice filled rocks glass and garnish with lime wedge.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Intimate elopement in Big Cottonwood Canyon, Utah, with a handfasting ceremony
- Matty Maggiacomo and Evan Feeley’s proposal video made us ugly cry
- These brides celebrated their love with a magical forest wedding at IslandWood on Bainbridge Island, Washington
- Create an unforgettable mezze station for your wedding celebration
- Bright orange, yellow and pink pop as spring wedding colors