Hot Off the Press: Chevron Patterns for Wedding Invitations
A timeless look for your wedding stationery
By Anne Chertoff
Looking for a modern, sophisticated design for your wedding stationery wardrobe? The timeless “Chevron” pattern is the latest design sweeping the industry, and a few others, decor for instance. Named for the classic logo of the energy company, this zig-zag design can be printed in one or multiple colors.
Here’s a great example from Delphine. Its Chevron Wedding Invitation Collection includes save-the-date cards, a wedding invitation suite, ceremony programs, place, menu and thank you card as well as coordinating wedding favors, napkins, coasters, matches and bags.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights