Portland forest wedding
It is a dream of ours to shoot a wedding in every state. Regardless of the number of attendees or the amount of details we just want to know the amazing story behind a love. Well, this specific wedding hit close to home because it was a friend of 20 years. I have stood by and watched her fall in love and later feel the heartbreak. So it meant the world to me to finally know she had found the one and be able to support them in their new marriage. They wanted a ceremony in the forest of Portland due to it’s beauty in the large trees and abundance of greenery. A spot close to stream or body of water was necessary to do a cleansing of their feet after the wedding ceremony. They had their closest friends around them and the life of the forest but that was it.
From the photographers, Alex and Sara Lucas
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 8 wedding leather jacket looks that are the perfect level of drama
- 5 effortless ways to bring sophistication to your LGBTQ+ wedding decor
- 10 LGBTQ+ wedding details that will make your heart explode!
- Adventure engagement photos in the mountains
- Fairy themed trans wedding in wine country
- Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
- ABA issues formal opinion that judges can’t refuse same-sex marriages
- I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
- Feminine edgy pink and black wedding inspiration
- Southwestern garden wedding inspiration