By Paloma Naderi
Vests: They’re not just for three-piece suits anymore. Ditch the jacket for your reception, and let one of these great vest options take center stage. We’ve handpicked three great styles under $50 that are sure to fit your style and wedding budget.
The fusion of classic and modern is in right now, and this four-button vest emulates this trend to a T. Wear it with a tucked-in tie and a bright pocket square for a completely polished look when you hit the dance floor.
These cozy sweater vests are perfect for an outdoor wedding or for a pop of color under any suit. Pair that cherry red with tweed slacks for a fall look your groom can’t resist.
Diamonds aren’t only for your ring finger. Argyle is definitely a traditional style, but it will make a bold statement when paired with a crisp solid shirt on your wedding day.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests
- 2023 LGBTQ+ wedding trends to watch for
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park