By Paloma Naderi
Vests: They’re not just for three-piece suits anymore. Ditch the jacket for your reception, and let one of these great vest options take center stage. We’ve handpicked three great styles under $50 that are sure to fit your style and wedding budget.
The fusion of classic and modern is in right now, and this four-button vest emulates this trend to a T. Wear it with a tucked-in tie and a bright pocket square for a completely polished look when you hit the dance floor.
These cozy sweater vests are perfect for an outdoor wedding or for a pop of color under any suit. Pair that cherry red with tweed slacks for a fall look your groom can’t resist.
Diamonds aren’t only for your ring finger. Argyle is definitely a traditional style, but it will make a bold statement when paired with a crisp solid shirt on your wedding day.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot