It’s Not All About the Dress: Wedding Lingerie for the Feminine Bride
Your wedding isn’t all about the dress—you want to feel fabulous underneath it, as well!
So, you’re getting married. You’re going to be wearing a pretty dress, some fancy shoes, some sparkly jewelry and possibly something involving flowers (or a traditional veil) on your head. When it comes to weddings, the talk of the town is always about what’s on the outside—but what about the “under the dress” chit-chat?
On your wedding day, you want to feel fancy, through-and-through. There’s no reason to skimp on the “unmentionables” that won’t be seen by anyone other than you and your new spouse! That’s why we’ve rounded up a few pretty delicates—ladies, get ready to be inspired.
In three different colors (black, cream or pink), this gorgeous little number will be sure to make you feel special and beautiful on your wedding day. Pair it with a matching set of lace boyshorts if you’d like!
2. Vintage-style Ivory Silk Bra from Dottie’s Delights
This vintage-style bra is perfect for the bride who’s looking for something old and something new. The delicate gold lace adds a little bit of extra flair. You’ll feel stunning when you wear this under your wedding dress.
3. Delicate Lace Lingerie by Claire Pettibone
As well as being a talented wedding dress and and custom stationery designer, Claire Pettibone produces some of the prettiest unmentionables you ever did see. Using soft, airy lace and delicate florals, her pieces are feminine to the core and oh-so-pretty.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot