Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” Video Debuts—Cool New Gay Wedding Song?
Gay-loving Lady Gaga premiered her “Born This Way” video today, which celebrates being yourself in the face of adversity and not being ashamed of who you love—a sweet statement of support for marriage equality. In her upbeat anthem, Mother Monster belts out inspiring lines such as “a different lover is not a sin” and “no matter gay, straight, or bi / lesbian, transgendered life / I’m on the right track baby.”
Whether or not Madame Gaga’s new song bears too much resemblance to Madonna’s “Express Yourself,” we think it’s a fab, fun song to play at gay weddings—not so much as a political statement, but as a “get out on the dance floor and shake what your mama gave ya” kind of song. What other songs are you embracing at your wedding this year that might pass along a great message, too?
Watch Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” video:
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos