Lakeside sunset fall wedding with fireworks sendoff
Andy and Brian’s October wedding day was full of their happy energy. Their decor was earthy with pops of vibrant color. Each dinner table was named after a famous superstar on it, adorning the likes of Whitney Houston and Celine Dion. They chose a white tent to cover these tables at their outdoor reception. Their cupcake artist created two little versions of them sitting next to each other on their cupcakes.
As the sun went down, the marriers took golden hour portraits followed by Andy and Brian’s first dance. It was a performance of spinning and intimacy. There was a brief Tina Turner performance by a close friend of the couple.
Andy and Brian made sure to get lost in tons of lost-in-the-moment kisses on the dance floor surrounded by their sea of friends on their outdoor wooden dance floor. Eventually, they wrapped up their night with fireworks over the lake and a few last dances before closing out the evening.
SEARCH FOR LGBTQ+ FRIENDLY WEDDING VENDORS
Photographer: Joshua and Parisa
Venue: Sunrise Point at Cedar Creek Lake
Hair: Forever Young Salon & Spa
Wedding Party Attire: Macy’s
Design and Decor: Red Hat Rentals
Cake: Crystal’s Cupcakes
Catering: HF Family Table & Market and Slappin’ Good BBQ & Catering
Alaina Leary Lavoie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding