Lakeside sunset fall wedding with fireworks sendoff
Andy and Brian’s October wedding day was full of their happy energy. Their decor was earthy with pops of vibrant color. Each dinner table was named after a famous superstar on it, adorning the likes of Whitney Houston and Celine Dion. They chose a white tent to cover these tables at their outdoor reception. Their cupcake artist created two little versions of them sitting next to each other on their cupcakes.
As the sun went down, the marriers took golden hour portraits followed by Andy and Brian’s first dance. It was a performance of spinning and intimacy. There was a brief Tina Turner performance by a close friend of the couple.
Andy and Brian made sure to get lost in tons of lost-in-the-moment kisses on the dance floor surrounded by their sea of friends on their outdoor wooden dance floor. Eventually, they wrapped up their night with fireworks over the lake and a few last dances before closing out the evening.
Photographer: Joshua and Parisa
Wedding Party Attire: Macy’s
Design and Decor: Red Hat Rentals
Cake: Crystal’s Cupcakes
Alaina Leary Lavoie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL