Lakeside sunset fall wedding with fireworks sendoff
Andy and Brian’s October wedding day was full of their happy energy. Their decor was earthy with pops of vibrant color. Each dinner table was named after a famous superstar on it, adorning the likes of Whitney Houston and Celine Dion. They chose a white tent to cover these tables at their outdoor reception. Their cupcake artist created two little versions of them sitting next to each other on their cupcakes.
As the sun went down, the marriers took golden hour portraits followed by Andy and Brian’s first dance. It was a performance of spinning and intimacy. There was a brief Tina Turner performance by a close friend of the couple.
Andy and Brian made sure to get lost in tons of lost-in-the-moment kisses on the dance floor surrounded by their sea of friends on their outdoor wooden dance floor. Eventually, they wrapped up their night with fireworks over the lake and a few last dances before closing out the evening.
Photographer: Joshua and Parisa
Wedding Party Attire: Macy’s
Design and Decor: Red Hat Rentals
Cake: Crystal’s Cupcakes
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia
- Coronavirus wedding planning: advice on postponing and canceling
- Romantic winter beach wedding in Barcelona, Spain