Lakeside sunset fall wedding with fireworks sendoff
Andy and Brian’s October wedding day was full of their happy energy. Their decor was earthy with pops of vibrant color. Each dinner table was named after a famous superstar on it, adorning the likes of Whitney Houston and Celine Dion. They chose a white tent to cover these tables at their outdoor reception. Their cupcake artist created two little versions of them sitting next to each other on their cupcakes.
As the sun went down, the marriers took golden hour portraits followed by Andy and Brian’s first dance. It was a performance of spinning and intimacy. There was a brief Tina Turner performance by a close friend of the couple.
Andy and Brian made sure to get lost in tons of lost-in-the-moment kisses on the dance floor surrounded by their sea of friends on their outdoor wooden dance floor. Eventually, they wrapped up their night with fireworks over the lake and a few last dances before closing out the evening.
Photographer: Joshua and Parisa
Wedding Party Attire: Macy’s
Design and Decor: Red Hat Rentals
Cake: Crystal’s Cupcakes
Fin Leary Lavoie
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches