New Hampshire summer wedding at Mount Sunapee ski resort
The most important thing to Nellie and Stefani was getting to celebrate their commitment to each other, surrounded by all of their loved ones.
While many items in their wedding were traditional, they definitely want to have their own twist to things that make it their own. First, they wanted to support independent women-run businesses in selecting their vendors. They did that with the rings and photographer. Second, they wanted to neutralize a lot of the traditions that are in line with traditional gender norms. For example, both marriers had both of their parents walk them down the aisle.
And they held their summer wedding at Mount Sunapee, a place that is dear and near to their hearts. Nellie’s family has been visiting this area for six generations and the traditions are still running deep.
Nellie and Stefani’s ceremony was crafted to perfection. Officiated by friends from Colorado, they infused the perfect amount of sentiment and humor that made for a beautifully emotional and entertaining commitment of love.
Photographer: K. Lenox Photography LLC
Musicians: David Ross
Jewelry: Doozie Jewelry
Dress: The Bridal Collection
Musicians: Clockwork Band
Venue: Mount Sunapee Resort
Beauty: 5 Diamond Salon
Florals: Rosehip Social
Alaina Leary Lavoie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles
- Basketball-themed golden hour engagement session in Calgary