New Hampshire summer wedding at Mount Sunapee ski resort
The most important thing to Nellie and Stefani was getting to celebrate their commitment to each other, surrounded by all of their loved ones.
While many items in their wedding were traditional, they definitely want to have their own twist to things that make it their own. First, they wanted to support independent women-run businesses in selecting their vendors. They did that with the rings and photographer. Second, they wanted to neutralize a lot of the traditions that are in line with traditional gender norms. For example, both marriers had both of their parents walk them down the aisle.
And they held their summer wedding at Mount Sunapee, a place that is dear and near to their hearts. Nellie’s family has been visiting this area for six generations and the traditions are still running deep.
Nellie and Stefani’s ceremony was crafted to perfection. Officiated by friends from Colorado, they infused the perfect amount of sentiment and humor that made for a beautifully emotional and entertaining commitment of love.
Photographer: K. Lenox Photography LLC
Musicians: David Ross
Jewelry: Doozie Jewelry
Dress: The Bridal Collection
Musicians: Clockwork Band
Venue: Mount Sunapee Resort
Beauty: 5 Diamond Salon
Florals: Rosehip Social
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding