New Hampshire summer wedding at Mount Sunapee ski resort
The most important thing to Nellie and Stefani was getting to celebrate their commitment to each other, surrounded by all of their loved ones.
While many items in their wedding were traditional, they definitely want to have their own twist to things that make it their own. First, they wanted to support independent women-run businesses in selecting their vendors. They did that with the rings and photographer. Second, they wanted to neutralize a lot of the traditions that are in line with traditional gender norms. For example, both marriers had both of their parents walk them down the aisle.
And they held their summer wedding at Mount Sunapee, a place that is dear and near to their hearts. Nellie’s family has been visiting this area for six generations and the traditions are still running deep.
Nellie and Stefani’s ceremony was crafted to perfection. Officiated by friends from Colorado, they infused the perfect amount of sentiment and humor that made for a beautifully emotional and entertaining commitment of love.
Photographer: K. Lenox Photography LLC
Musicians: David Ross
Jewelry: Doozie Jewelry
Dress: The Bridal Collection
Musicians: Clockwork Band
Venue: Mount Sunapee Resort
Beauty: 5 Diamond Salon
Florals: Rosehip Social
Alaina Leary Lavoie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding