Legendary Trimming Store Launches Bridal Accessory Boutique
By Anne Chertoff
The M&J Bridal Salon launches this week in New York’s Garment District. The specialty boutique, housed within the M&J Trimming store on 6th Avenue as well as online, offers a wide selection of veils, headpieces and jewelry.
In addition to the ready-to-wear items by designers such as Erin Cole, Haute Bride and Laura Jayne Headpiece, the shop also offers custom pieces, allowing brides to design the perfect veil for them.
With a wide variety of trims and embellishments available to them brides can customize their veil, including the type of tulle, length and detailing.
And if you want to jazz up your wedding gown or bridesmaids’ dresses, you can work with the sales staff to find the right trims—whether they are Swarovski crystals, pearls, feathers or ribbons and more!
Anne Chertoff is the author of The Wedding Organizer available at russellandhazel.com.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Stunning private beach elopement in Moorea
- Joyous park engagement session in Washington with canine cameos
- State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
- How to pick the perfect proposal spot
- Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
- Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
- Elegant micro wedding ideas with live music and chic blue cake
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle