Let colored diamonds and gemstones tell your love story
Forget what you know about traditional engagement rings. The engagement rings of today are not just your mother’s colorless diamond anymore. In fact, not only are colored diamonds on trend, colored stone engagement rings are incredibly popular.
An engagement ring is a visual representation of your love and relationship, so it’s just not about choosing from just the traditional diamond and how you want it cut and set. Investing in a ring is about giving your partner something that incorporates their favorite color, stone and style.
Not sure where to start when choosing the perfect stone for an engagement ring? Leibish & Co. is among the largest online retailers of colored diamonds and offers a wide array of hues, stones and settings to meet the needs of any budget. Leibish & Co. offers the ability to design your own custom ring, and the best part is, you can do it online from the comfort of your own home.
Before settling on an engagement ring for your partner, do your research. Look into different settings, colors and stones. Leibish & Co. offers visuals of all stones in settings on their website which will make you think twice about just getting one colorless diamond.
Red, the color of love and passion, is a great color to visually show off the love the two of you have for each other. Rubies can be paired with other stones or set on their own in a variety of cuts. What says romance more than a bright red ruby in heart-shaped setting? The ruby is the birthstone of July, making it the perfect birthday present, or a symbolic engagement ring for a July proposal as you celebrate the birth of this new stage in your relationship.
Since your partner won’t be able to stop staring at their ring anyway, give them a bold, calming sapphire that they will get lost in. Sapphires pair well with silver and platinum, and can stand out even more when accented by shiny, colorless diamonds.
Green is the color of growth. An emerald stone on an engagement ring or wedding band symbolizes the two of you committing to growing together for the rest of your life. Green pairs well with other colors, so don’t feel limited to just having one emerald on your ring when you can celebrate your love with every color of the rainbow.
When purchasing an engagement ring, you want to make sure you find a company with experience that knows the ins and outs of designing a ring and finding the perfect stones to meet and exceed your expectations. Leibish & Co. is a family owned and operated business that has been around for almost 40 years. Internationally recognized in the diamond industry, they have done their research when it comes to the origin and mining practices of their diamonds, ensuring that each and every one comes from conflict-free sources that meet the regulations set forth by United Nations Resolutions.
An engagement ring is an investment, a symbol of your love and a piece that will become a precious family heirloom as the years go on. Look for stones that match your partner’s taste and style, but put your own personal touch into the design so they know it was created from the heart.
This is a sponsored post from Leibish & Co. If your business is interested in supporting Equally Wed’s award-winning editorial mission of showcasing gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer and allied couples’ weddings through advertising via sponsored posts, banner ads, other partnerships or you have any other ideas for us, please reach out to email@example.com.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Joyous park engagement session in Washington with canine cameos
- State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
- How to pick the perfect proposal spot
- Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
- Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
- Elegant micro wedding ideas with live music and chic blue cake
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle
- Backyard South Carolina wedding on the lake