Life Gets Even Sweeter for White House Executive Pastry Chef Bill Yosses
White House Executive Pastry Chef Bill Yosses wed his partner Charlie Fabella Jr. in Washington, D.C., last week.
The 57-year-old (far right) has been creatively curating the desserts and beyond at the White House since 2007, when Laura Bush hired him. Their wedding, which took place at the Moultrie Courthouse on Tuesday, was featured in The New York Times Sunday Weddings/Celebrations section. Yosses’ husband, 38, is a native of the Philippines and a special education teacher in Queens, N.Y.
Photo by Anthony Jalandoni
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Wedding inspiration for queer love in Seattle with handfasting, a disco ball and vegan donuts
- Intimate elopement in Big Cottonwood Canyon in Salt Lake City, Utah, with a handfasting ceremony
- Matty Maggiacomo and Evan Feeley’s proposal video made us ugly cry
- These brides celebrated their love with a magical forest wedding at IslandWood on Bainbridge Island, Washington
- Create an unforgettable mezze station for your wedding celebration