Lizzie Post’s Etiquette Advice For Gay Weddings, Wedding Announcements and Modern Registries [VIDEO]
Equally Wed, 9 years ago 1 min read
Lizzie Post, Emily Post’s great-great-granddaughter, is a co-author of Emily Post’s Etiquette, 18th edition, co-author of Great Get-Togethers, and the author of How Do You Work This Life Thing? She gave us an exclusive video interview for Equally Wed readers, specific to gay and lesbian wedding planning. If you hear her mention Bank of America, it’s because she’s partnered with the institution to provide advice on how to reduce stress and stay within your budget during the holidays. Visit EmilyPost.com to learn more about Lizzie, her great-great-grandmother and etiquette advice.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding