Marriage Equality Supporter Jodie Sweetin Shares Wedding Photos
Full House child star and marriage equality advocate Jodie Sweetin and her beau Morty Coyle (All Day Sucker) celebrated their first wedding anniversary in March, and have just now released some of their wedding photos. See more on People.com.
Last year, Sweetin stole our hearts when she tweeted our news about Equally Wed’s first annual National Marriage Equality Day (August 7).
National Marriage Equality Day! Go support companies like Starbucks, Amazon and others that support same-sex benefits for couples #NOH8
— Jodie Sweetin (@JodieTweetin) August 7, 2012
Coyle clearly feels the same about gays and lesbians being allowed to legally marry, telling People that they were going to hold off until Prop 8 was overturned, but “we saw that Prop. 8 was going to court to argue its constitutionality (which we knew meant it would be justly repealed) at about the same time that we went to our friends Ryan and Graham LaConnor’s beautiful wedding in Palm Springs.”
Sweetin, 31, wore a tea-length Oleg Cassini dress. Her daughter Zoie (with ex-husband Cody Herpin), now 5, and the newlyweds’ daughter Beatrix, now 2½, participated in the ceremony.
Photos: Dana Hawley
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding