Marriage Equality Supporter Jodie Sweetin Shares Wedding Photos
Full House child star and marriage equality advocate Jodie Sweetin and her beau Morty Coyle (All Day Sucker) celebrated their first wedding anniversary in March, and have just now released some of their wedding photos. See more on People.com.
Last year, Sweetin stole our hearts when she tweeted our news about Equally Wed’s first annual National Marriage Equality Day (August 7).
National Marriage Equality Day! Go support companies like Starbucks, Amazon and others that support same-sex benefits for couples #NOH8
— Jodie Sweetin (@JodieTweetin) August 7, 2012
Coyle clearly feels the same about gays and lesbians being allowed to legally marry, telling People that they were going to hold off until Prop 8 was overturned, but “we saw that Prop. 8 was going to court to argue its constitutionality (which we knew meant it would be justly repealed) at about the same time that we went to our friends Ryan and Graham LaConnor’s beautiful wedding in Palm Springs.”
Sweetin, 31, wore a tea-length Oleg Cassini dress. Her daughter Zoie (with ex-husband Cody Herpin), now 5, and the newlyweds’ daughter Beatrix, now 2½, participated in the ceremony.
Photos: Dana Hawley
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Blue and yellow spring wedding at the Lake Country Club
- Fun waterfront engagement photos on the coast of Lake Superior
- The US is denying citizenship to kids of same-sex couples born abroad
- Modern lush greenery wedding in Jacksonville, Florida
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie’s extravagant South African safari proposal to Danny Peuscovich
- Glitzy pink Glinda the Good Witch wedding inspiration
- 10 wedding traditions to ditch on your big day (and some to keep, too)
- Why Mr. Ratburn’s gay wedding in Arthur is so important for LGBTQ+ kids
- Elegant, woodsy mountain wedding in Boulder, Colorado
- This book celebrates the life stories of butch and masculine queer heroes