Marriage Equality Supporter Jodie Sweetin Shares Wedding Photos
Full House child star and marriage equality advocate Jodie Sweetin and her beau Morty Coyle (All Day Sucker) celebrated their first wedding anniversary in March, and have just now released some of their wedding photos. See more on People.com.
Last year, Sweetin stole our hearts when she tweeted our news about Equally Wed’s first annual National Marriage Equality Day (August 7).
National Marriage Equality Day! Go support companies like Starbucks, Amazon and others that support same-sex benefits for couples #NOH8
— Jodie Sweetin (@JodieTweetin) August 7, 2012
Coyle clearly feels the same about gays and lesbians being allowed to legally marry, telling People that they were going to hold off until Prop 8 was overturned, but “we saw that Prop. 8 was going to court to argue its constitutionality (which we knew meant it would be justly repealed) at about the same time that we went to our friends Ryan and Graham LaConnor’s beautiful wedding in Palm Springs.”
Sweetin, 31, wore a tea-length Oleg Cassini dress. Her daughter Zoie (with ex-husband Cody Herpin), now 5, and the newlyweds’ daughter Beatrix, now 2½, participated in the ceremony.
Photos: Dana Hawley
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot