Marriage Equality Supporter Jodie Sweetin Shares Wedding Photos
Full House child star and marriage equality advocate Jodie Sweetin and her beau Morty Coyle (All Day Sucker) celebrated their first wedding anniversary in March, and have just now released some of their wedding photos. See more on People.com.
Last year, Sweetin stole our hearts when she tweeted our news about Equally Wed’s first annual National Marriage Equality Day (August 7).
National Marriage Equality Day! Go support companies like Starbucks, Amazon and others that support same-sex benefits for couples #NOH8
— Jodie Sweetin (@JodieTweetin) August 7, 2012
Coyle clearly feels the same about gays and lesbians being allowed to legally marry, telling People that they were going to hold off until Prop 8 was overturned, but “we saw that Prop. 8 was going to court to argue its constitutionality (which we knew meant it would be justly repealed) at about the same time that we went to our friends Ryan and Graham LaConnor’s beautiful wedding in Palm Springs.”
Sweetin, 31, wore a tea-length Oleg Cassini dress. Her daughter Zoie (with ex-husband Cody Herpin), now 5, and the newlyweds’ daughter Beatrix, now 2½, participated in the ceremony.
Photos: Dana Hawley
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
- Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida