Meredith Baxter and Nancy Locke Plan to Marry
Meredith Baxter and her longtime partner Nancy Locke are about to get married. According to TMZ, the former “Family Ties” star who played the mom Elyse on the ’80s sitcom and Nancy just got their marriage license from a Beverly Hills courthouse on Friday. Once a marriage license is applied for in the state of California, a couple has 90 days to officially wed. Learn more about how to get married in California.
Sources for TMZ say the invitations have already been sent out. We haven’t gotten ours yet, but we’ll keep checking our inbox.
Congrats, ladies! We sure are glad gays and lesbians can legally marry in California again.
Photo: Laurie Schenden
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion