Meredith Baxter and Nancy Locke Plan to Marry
Meredith Baxter and her longtime partner Nancy Locke are about to get married. According to TMZ, the former “Family Ties” star who played the mom Elyse on the ’80s sitcom and Nancy just got their marriage license from a Beverly Hills courthouse on Friday. Once a marriage license is applied for in the state of California, a couple has 90 days to officially wed. Learn more about how to get married in California.
Sources for TMZ say the invitations have already been sent out. We haven’t gotten ours yet, but we’ll keep checking our inbox.
Congrats, ladies! We sure are glad gays and lesbians can legally marry in California again.
Photo: Laurie Schenden
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York