Meredith Baxter and Nancy Locke Plan to Marry
Meredith Baxter and her longtime partner Nancy Locke are about to get married. According to TMZ, the former “Family Ties” star who played the mom Elyse on the ’80s sitcom and Nancy just got their marriage license from a Beverly Hills courthouse on Friday. Once a marriage license is applied for in the state of California, a couple has 90 days to officially wed. Learn more about how to get married in California.
Sources for TMZ say the invitations have already been sent out. We haven’t gotten ours yet, but we’ll keep checking our inbox.
Congrats, ladies! We sure are glad gays and lesbians can legally marry in California again.
Photo: Laurie Schenden
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot