Morgan Freeman Voices Marriage Equality Ad [VIDEO]
Academy Award-winning actor Morgan Freeman is once again lulling us with that deep, baritone voice of his, this time encouraging Americans to support marriage equality as images of sunsets, the Constitution and Martin Luther King wash over the screen in a new video for the Human Rights Campaign (HRC).
In the wake of the landslide victories voted upon during the election, the momentum is high, and the HRC is making sure we capitalize on it.
“This year proved to be a pivotal turning point in the movement for marriage equality and now we press onward with renewed vigor and public opinion squarely on our side,” said HRC President Chad Griffin.
“While we celebrate, we must remember that we fight until full equality has reached every single person in every corner of this vast country.”
And as Freeman so eloquently states, “The wind is at our back, but our journey has just begun.”
Watch the video here:
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH