Morgan Freeman Voices Marriage Equality Ad [VIDEO]
Academy Award-winning actor Morgan Freeman is once again lulling us with that deep, baritone voice of his, this time encouraging Americans to support marriage equality as images of sunsets, the Constitution and Martin Luther King wash over the screen in a new video for the Human Rights Campaign (HRC).
In the wake of the landslide victories voted upon during the election, the momentum is high, and the HRC is making sure we capitalize on it.
“This year proved to be a pivotal turning point in the movement for marriage equality and now we press onward with renewed vigor and public opinion squarely on our side,” said HRC President Chad Griffin.
“While we celebrate, we must remember that we fight until full equality has reached every single person in every corner of this vast country.”
And as Freeman so eloquently states, “The wind is at our back, but our journey has just begun.”
Watch the video here:
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing