Morgan Freeman Voices Marriage Equality Ad [VIDEO]
Academy Award-winning actor Morgan Freeman is once again lulling us with that deep, baritone voice of his, this time encouraging Americans to support marriage equality as images of sunsets, the Constitution and Martin Luther King wash over the screen in a new video for the Human Rights Campaign (HRC).
In the wake of the landslide victories voted upon during the election, the momentum is high, and the HRC is making sure we capitalize on it.
“This year proved to be a pivotal turning point in the movement for marriage equality and now we press onward with renewed vigor and public opinion squarely on our side,” said HRC President Chad Griffin.
“While we celebrate, we must remember that we fight until full equality has reached every single person in every corner of this vast country.”
And as Freeman so eloquently states, “The wind is at our back, but our journey has just begun.”
Watch the video here:
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding