New York City Hall Wedding for Curve Magazine Editor in Chief
From Marcie: From very early on in our relationship, I dreamed about marrying Merryn, whose beauty, intelligence, depth of feeling and creativity were everything I wanted in a partner with whom I could walk through life, side-by-side. The day was both momentous and intimate. It’s funny to think that marriages are considered life-altering events, because for me the day didn’t alter my life — it secured it.
More from Merryn: After the ceremony, us four girls took a Yellow Cab to the restaurant ABC Kitchen where we had a farm-to-table lunch with French Champagne. We have not set a date for a formal wedding or matrimonial ceremony. We are planning a fall trip to Sweden and then after that, Key West, which we hope will be a kind of honeymoon.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot