New York City Hall Wedding for Curve Magazine Editor in Chief
From Marcie: From very early on in our relationship, I dreamed about marrying Merryn, whose beauty, intelligence, depth of feeling and creativity were everything I wanted in a partner with whom I could walk through life, side-by-side. The day was both momentous and intimate. It’s funny to think that marriages are considered life-altering events, because for me the day didn’t alter my life — it secured it.
More from Merryn: After the ceremony, us four girls took a Yellow Cab to the restaurant ABC Kitchen where we had a farm-to-table lunch with French Champagne. We have not set a date for a formal wedding or matrimonial ceremony. We are planning a fall trip to Sweden and then after that, Key West, which we hope will be a kind of honeymoon.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Kirsten Ott Palladino
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor