Nicole Miller Bridal Miami Trunk Show and Launch Party
Listen up, Miami brides. Designer diva Nicole Miller is coming to town to celebrate a weekend-long launch party of her spring 2011 bridal collection and host a trunk show at her South Beach boutique May 13-15. Brides are invited to preview and purchase the newest designs from the spring collection, embodying the era of 1940s Hollywood glamour with simple lines, Grecian detailing and effortless embellishments. Fabrics include hand-beaded lace, heavy silk and crepe de Chine with prices ranging from $1,200 to $3,200.
Offerings include new spring styles in addition to unseen styles from the collection, hitting stores in late summer. Going forward, the salon will feature exclusive head pieces, jewelry and selections from Miller’s current collections. Shop for your full trousseau from the simple, red-carpet couture styles, such as Nicole Miller evening bags, shoes, bridal jewelry and honeymoon gear.
When: Friday-Sunday, May 13–15, 2011
Friday & Saturday, 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
Sunday, noon-6 p.m.
Where: Nicole Miller Miami
656 Collins Avenue
Miami, Florida 33139
RSVP by May 10: firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning a Miami wedding? Find all your gay-friendly wedding vendors in one spot in our Local Resources marketplace for Miami! Click here to get started.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Wedding inspiration for queer love in Seattle with handfasting, a disco ball and vegan donuts
- Intimate elopement in Big Cottonwood Canyon, Utah, with a handfasting ceremony
- Matty Maggiacomo and Evan Feeley’s proposal video made us ugly cry
- These brides celebrated their love with a magical forest wedding at IslandWood on Bainbridge Island, Washington
- Create an unforgettable mezze station for your wedding celebration