OITNB’s Samira Wiley and Lauren Morelli are engaged
Congrats to Samira Wiley and Lauren Morelli on their engagement! Even though Samira Wiley (Poussey) is no longer on Orange is the New Black (we’re still crying), the actress is now engaged to series writer Lauren Morelli, so in a way, Samira will stay on via marriage. We’re so thrilled by this news!
The two shared the news on Instagram with a picture that features the grinning happy couple and Wiley rocking a shiny engagement ring.
We can’t wait for this wedding!
Equally Wed Editors
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding