New York–area wedding band spotlight: Silver Arrow Band
A sensibly priced New York–area wedding band? Yes, really!
This month, we’re going crazy for New York–area wedding band Silver Arrow Band. The wedding music group travels to New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and surrounding areas. Silver Arrow Band plays a high energy mix of funk, old school, rock, jazz, current top 40, soul, swing, 70s/80s/90s hits, Latin, Afro/Cuban and more. The 3-to-14 piece band is sensibly priced, which helps so much!
Want to see them in action before you book? We get it. You can see the band perform live every month at their free showcases. Make it a date night or invite friends and family for a fun evening out while you plan your wedding. You’ll get to talk to the musicians and ask any questions you might have. You can see Silver Arrow Band perform live every month at free public showcases.
Wedding photo: Duetimage Photography
This is a sponsored post from Silver Arrow Band. If your business is interested in supporting Equally Wed’s award-winning editorial mission of showcasing gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer and allied couples’ weddings through advertising via sponsored posts, banner ads, other partnerships or you have any other ideas for us, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 10 truths I’ve learned as a married queer femme mother
- This bisexual singer couldn’t find a wedding song that spoke to him—so he wrote his own
- All the Black Friday and Cyber Monday wedding deals you need to know about
- We spoke to the couple behind that epic Brooklyn Bridge basketball photo
- How to handle questions from family about the wedding
- 6 ways to show your partner you’re grateful for them
- This couple had a kitten hour at their wedding instead of a cocktail hour
- Former Dallas Cowboy Jeff Rohrer came out and revealed he’s getting married
- Modern rooftop wedding in Kansas City, Missouri
- Artistic, cultural wedding in an art gallery