New York–area wedding band spotlight: Silver Arrow Band
A sensibly priced New York–area wedding band? Yes, really!
This month, we’re going crazy for New York–area wedding band Silver Arrow Band. The wedding music group travels to New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and surrounding areas. Silver Arrow Band plays a high energy mix of funk, old school, rock, jazz, current top 40, soul, swing, 70s/80s/90s hits, Latin, Afro/Cuban and more. The 3-to-14 piece band is sensibly priced, which helps so much!
Want to see them in action before you book? We get it. You can see the band perform live every month at their free showcases. Make it a date night or invite friends and family for a fun evening out while you plan your wedding. You’ll get to talk to the musicians and ask any questions you might have. You can see Silver Arrow Band perform live every month at free public showcases.
Wedding photo: Duetimage Photography
This is a sponsored post from Silver Arrow Band. If your business is interested in supporting Equally Wed’s award-winning editorial mission of showcasing gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer and allied couples’ weddings through advertising via sponsored posts, banner ads, other partnerships or you have any other ideas for us, please reach out to email@example.com.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Tropical, timeless wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Where to buy your ethical, conflict-free wedding jewelry
- Modern romantic fall wedding inspiration in Charleston, South Carolina
- Black and white industrial wedding with jungle themed decor
- Have you thought about a fitness resort?
- Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
- You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
- Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos