New York–area wedding band spotlight: Silver Arrow Band
A sensibly priced New York–area wedding band? Yes, really!
This month, we’re going crazy for New York–area wedding band Silver Arrow Band. The wedding music group travels to New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and surrounding areas. Silver Arrow Band plays a high energy mix of funk, old school, rock, jazz, current top 40, soul, swing, 70s/80s/90s hits, Latin, Afro/Cuban and more. The 3-to-14 piece band is sensibly priced, which helps so much!
Want to see them in action before you book? We get it. You can see the band perform live every month at their free showcases. Make it a date night or invite friends and family for a fun evening out while you plan your wedding. You’ll get to talk to the musicians and ask any questions you might have. You can see Silver Arrow Band perform live every month at free public showcases.
Wedding photo: Duetimage Photography
This is a sponsored post from Silver Arrow Band. If your business is interested in supporting Equally Wed’s award-winning editorial mission of showcasing gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer and allied couples’ weddings through advertising via sponsored posts, banner ads, other partnerships or you have any other ideas for us, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equally Wed Editors
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- City hall elopement with delectable orange and white autumn cake
- Bold and boundless wedding ideas with rich blues and purples
- “Just because” plant shop photo session with rainbow wall celebrates love and a new puppy
- Moody fall picnic proposal ideas with cheeseboard and bottled cocktails
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside