New York–area wedding band spotlight: Silver Arrow Band
A sensibly priced New York–area wedding band? Yes, really!
This month, we’re going crazy for New York–area wedding band Silver Arrow Band. The wedding music group travels to New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and surrounding areas. Silver Arrow Band plays a high energy mix of funk, old school, rock, jazz, current top 40, soul, swing, 70s/80s/90s hits, Latin, Afro/Cuban and more. The 3-to-14 piece band is sensibly priced, which helps so much!
Want to see them in action before you book? We get it. You can see the band perform live every month at their free showcases. Make it a date night or invite friends and family for a fun evening out while you plan your wedding. You’ll get to talk to the musicians and ask any questions you might have. You can see Silver Arrow Band perform live every month at free public showcases.
Follow (or full-on stalk) Silver Arrow Band on social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest. Click here to get their free demo CD.
Wedding photo: Duetimage Photography
This is a sponsored post from Silver Arrow Band. If your business is interested in supporting Equally Wed’s award-winning editorial mission of showcasing gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer and allied couples’ weddings through advertising via sponsored posts, banner ads, other partnerships or you have any other ideas for us, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equally Wed Editors
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding