A glossary for LGBTQ+ weddings
A glossary for LGBTQ weddings, same-sex weddings, lesbian weddings, gay weddings, queer weddings – for couples, for vendors, for family and friends
Wedding planning discrimination is still prevalent in the United States
A couple’s wedding day should be the happiest day of their life together, and planning that big day should be nothing but joyous. Unfortunately, for…
Stroudsmoor Country Inn’s Fall Wedding Sampling
Stroudsmoor Country Inn’s Fall Wedding Sampling will take place on November 13, 2016. This reservation-only event is set within the beautiful Pocono Mountains where you will find Stroudsmoor nestled atop its own 350-acre mountain overlooking the Cherry Valley National Wildlife Refuge.
New York–area wedding band spotlight: Silver Arrow Band
This month, we’re going crazy for Silver Arrow Band, a popular wedding music group that travels to New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and surrounding areas.
Say I Do! LGBT Wedding Expo Celebrates Sixth Anniversary in Washington, D.C.
The Say I Do! Expo is a welcoming and affirming destination for LGBTQIA+ couples!
Choosing Your Wedding Menu
Celebratory consumption is a beautiful thing. Planning the menu for your wedding reception might seem daunting (Buffet or sit-down service? Passed hors d’oeuvres or appetizer table—or both? Serve food you like, such as sushi, or go for traditional fare?), but figuring out your food offerings is easier once you find a caterer you trust (or a wedding planner to guide you).
One Love Wedding Event at the Chicago History Museum
Chicago History Museum is hosting a same-sex wedding event called One Love, which aims to be an elegant celebratory event where gay, lesbian, trans and queer couples planning their…
LGBTQ Honeymoons: Saint Martin/Sint Maarten
With its sugary white beaches, turquoise waters, interesting history, European mindset and highly esteemed culinary palate, the friendly Caribbean island of Saint Martin and Sint Maarten entices same-sex couples booking their honeymoons.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Wedding invitation company is allowed to discriminate against gay couples
- ABC’s ‘Bachelor’ TV franchise makes history with first same-sex engagement
- Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples