Orange Crush: Harvest Hues for Your Wedding Shoes
By Brittny Drye
Orange is a popular color for fall weddings but finding orange accessories, namely footwear, can be a zesty challenge. Whether it’s for your bridesmaids or to add a pop of color to your own white wedding attire, the vibrant hue makes a stylish statement. Because we know you have enough on your to-do list, we did the legwork for you and rounded up options for four different styles of fall-friendly shoes fit for a bride.
We are head over heels for this pair of Ecco wedges. The strappy slingback features a cheerful flower accent for a fall-friendly flair. If you want to forego the heel, this chic flat sandal by J. Renee is a stylish option. The rhinestone-studded t-strap adds extra sparkle and shine that will surely attract aisle attention.
Even if you opt for flats, it doesn’t mean you have to skimp on style. Perfect for a more casual affair, these open-toe BB Kimmie flower flats are fun and flirty, but if it’s elegant design you want, we love this pair of Michael Kors “Holly” flats. The leather is poshly perforated and is adorned with tiny gold-tone dome studs, making it worthy of a bridal choice.
The great thing about a colorful hue shoe is even the most basic pair can make a stylish statement, such as this stunning (and comfortable) patent leather pump by Gabriella Rocha, or take the basic pump a step up with Jil Sander’s Andromeda two-tone pair. If you want a little more character, Jeffrey Campbell’s “Friend” suede slingback features a peep-toe and chunky wooden heel.
For the suit-clad ladies, add a pop of color with this pair of menswear-inspired loafers by Stuart Weitzman. A slim stacked heel livens up its easygoing moc look, while a vamp buckle detail shines for added polish and attention.
If you’ve found the perfect pair of wedding shoes, but neutral tones are your only option, you can still add an orange touch. Simply attach a shoe clip, such as this adorable floral one from Etsy, for a fresh and budget-friendly customized look.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Stunning private beach elopement in Moorea
- Joyous park engagement session in Washington with canine cameos
- State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
- How to pick the perfect proposal spot
- Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
- Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
- Elegant micro wedding ideas with live music and chic blue cake
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle