By Paloma Naderi
Winter weddings are some of the most magical, and though you can’t guarantee a fresh dusting of snowflakes on your wedding day, you can secure that beautiful icy look with the right color palette. Instead of a traditional red winter wedding, opt for ice blue and silver for your wedding décor and to complement your look. You and your bridal party will be sure to sparkle with any of these icy blue sweets.
Clockwise from top left:
1. These Pour La Victoire pumps would look so sweet peeking out from underneath a lacy gown
2. Drape your maids in any hue from baby blue to Tiffany, and use this Jim Hjelm frock for inspiration.
3. This blue silk bow clutch from Pretty Lulu Bridal will be perfect when perched under the arm of your MOH.
4. Twigs & Honey flowers are a great addition to any shoe, sash or strap, and these blue blooms are full of wintry wonder.
5. A blue brooch, button and bauble bouquet is an excellent alternative to pricey fresh flowers and remains a special keepsake long after your wedding day.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal