Make Your Wedding Royal with the New “It” Hue
By Paloma Naderi
Purple is the season’s hottest color, and it’s easy to see why. Be it plum, lavender or royal, purple exudes opulence, trendiness and whimsy all at once, making it the perfect color to for your fall or winter wedding palette.
For a subtler accent, sport these elegant wine-colored cuff links from Savile Row Co. to punch up your suit or tux. We encourage you to show off your style with your stationery, too, by sending these indigo thank-you notes from Green Grass Press after the wedding.
How did you and your bride choose your wedding colors?
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches