Make Your Wedding Royal with the New “It” Hue
By Paloma Naderi
Purple is the season’s hottest color, and it’s easy to see why. Be it plum, lavender or royal, purple exudes opulence, trendiness and whimsy all at once, making it the perfect color to for your fall or winter wedding palette.
For a subtler accent, sport these elegant wine-colored cuff links from Savile Row Co. to punch up your suit or tux. We encourage you to show off your style with your stationery, too, by sending these indigo thank-you notes from Green Grass Press after the wedding.
How did you and your bride choose your wedding colors?
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests
- 2023 LGBTQ+ wedding trends to watch for
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park