Registry company Zola teams up with Drybar
Drybar, the salon chain famous for their blowouts, has teamed up with the rapidly growing company Zola, to offer Drybar registry options on Zola.com.
“Zola Weddings is your free suite of wedding-planning tools, including your wedding website, registry, checklist, and guest list,” explains the company’s website.
In addition to being able to accept monetary gifts as part of your registry, ask for contributions to a honeymoon fund or register for your standard housewares, Zola now allows you to register for the Drybar salon experience.
“(R)egister for packages valued at one, two, and four blowouts, as well as an Uptini package. Over the past year, the external demand for Drybar on Zola has grown exponentially,” shares Zola.
With Labor Day Weekend being the biggest wedding weekend of the year, the Zola and Drybar partnership is coming with even more perks for the rest of the summer. Save $10 on all blowouts every Friday through Sunday from August 11 to September 3 using code Zola10. What a great treat if you’re getting ready for your wedding, engagement party, shower, date night or just want to treat yourself to some pampering!
Select salons will also be offering wedding movie marathons to add to the weekend celebrations, including films such as “27 Dresses,” “Bride Wars,” “The Wedding Singer” and “Runaway Bride.”
Drybar makes the perfect registry gift for showers or engagement parties to help save money when getting ready on your wedding day, and also a great treat to surprise your wedding party with as a”thank you” for standing by your side.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts