Registry company Zola teams up with Drybar
Drybar, the salon chain famous for their blowouts, has teamed up with the rapidly growing company Zola, to offer Drybar registry options on Zola.com.
“Zola Weddings is your free suite of wedding-planning tools, including your wedding website, registry, checklist, and guest list,” explains the company’s website.
In addition to being able to accept monetary gifts as part of your registry, ask for contributions to a honeymoon fund or register for your standard housewares, Zola now allows you to register for the Drybar salon experience.
“(R)egister for packages valued at one, two, and four blowouts, as well as an Uptini package. Over the past year, the external demand for Drybar on Zola has grown exponentially,” shares Zola.
With Labor Day Weekend being the biggest wedding weekend of the year, the Zola and Drybar partnership is coming with even more perks for the rest of the summer. Save $10 on all blowouts every Friday through Sunday from August 11 to September 3 using code Zola10. What a great treat if you’re getting ready for your wedding, engagement party, shower, date night or just want to treat yourself to some pampering!
Select salons will also be offering wedding movie marathons to add to the weekend celebrations, including films such as “27 Dresses,” “Bride Wars,” “The Wedding Singer” and “Runaway Bride.”
Drybar makes the perfect registry gift for showers or engagement parties to help save money when getting ready on your wedding day, and also a great treat to surprise your wedding party with as a”thank you” for standing by your side.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle
- Backyard South Carolina wedding on the lake
- Broadway stars create world’s first LGBTQ+ lullaby album
- Ozarks engagement session after a meet cute in the operating room
- 4 companies that offer Ketubah texts for LGBTQ+ couples
- How wedding vendors can show they are LGBTQ+ inclusive
- Florida golf club wedding with wooden arch and log cake
- Bright and bold mid-century modern wedding ideas
- Actress Molly Bernard marries girlfriend Hannah Lieberman in Brooklyn celebration