Registry company Zola teams up with Drybar
Drybar, the salon chain famous for their blowouts, has teamed up with the rapidly growing company Zola, to offer Drybar registry options on Zola.com.
“Zola Weddings is your free suite of wedding-planning tools, including your wedding website, registry, checklist, and guest list,” explains the company’s website.
In addition to being able to accept monetary gifts as part of your registry, ask for contributions to a honeymoon fund or register for your standard housewares, Zola now allows you to register for the Drybar salon experience.
“(R)egister for packages valued at one, two, and four blowouts, as well as an Uptini package. Over the past year, the external demand for Drybar on Zola has grown exponentially,” shares Zola.
With Labor Day Weekend being the biggest wedding weekend of the year, the Zola and Drybar partnership is coming with even more perks for the rest of the summer. Save $10 on all blowouts every Friday through Sunday from August 11 to September 3 using code Zola10. What a great treat if you’re getting ready for your wedding, engagement party, shower, date night or just want to treat yourself to some pampering!
Select salons will also be offering wedding movie marathons to add to the weekend celebrations, including films such as “27 Dresses,” “Bride Wars,” “The Wedding Singer” and “Runaway Bride.”
Drybar makes the perfect registry gift for showers or engagement parties to help save money when getting ready on your wedding day, and also a great treat to surprise your wedding party with as a”thank you” for standing by your side.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California