Romantic California wedding with an ocean view
Maricela and Ana describe their big day as a “beautiful, girly, luscious wedding with a splash of Spanish romance…We wanted to show this is a wedding of two Latina women in love, but also a wedding just like anyone else’s.”
What advice would you give to engaged LGBTQ+ couples?
Stop and take a moment to take in your wedding day. Really savor it.
Advice for vendors and venues working with LGBTQ+ couples?
Ask questions. Don’t assume one person is more masculine or feminine than the other. And do your research.
What challenges did you face as an LGBTQ+ couple planning your wedding?
Many. But mostly acceptance from friends/family.
Did you encounter any pleasant surprises as an LGBTQ+ couple planning your wedding?
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Sarah Mack Photo
Venue: Casa Romantica
Florist: Little Hill Floral Designs
Planner: A Good Affair
Attire: Esteé Couture
Jewelry: David’s House of Diamonds
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples