Sandra Bernhard officiated the masquerade-themed wedding of Georgi Balinov and Bradford Shellhamer at the Russian Tea Room in New York on Saturday, March 30.
The grooms are quite a successful pair: Balinov is a graduate of NYU and a vice president for investment banking at Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Shellhammer is a founder of Fab.com.
The famous comedian, who has long been a supporter of marriage equality, took to her Twitter account after the wedding, using Instagram to share the above photo, with the tweet: “totally inspired by my first gay wedding that i hosted #bradfordgeorgie wonderful men who deserve much happiness.”
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams