Sandra Bernhard officiated the masquerade-themed wedding of Georgi Balinov and Bradford Shellhamer at the Russian Tea Room in New York on Saturday, March 30.
The grooms are quite a successful pair: Balinov is a graduate of NYU and a vice president for investment banking at Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Shellhammer is a founder of Fab.com.
The famous comedian, who has long been a supporter of marriage equality, took to her Twitter account after the wedding, using Instagram to share the above photo, with the tweet: “totally inspired by my first gay wedding that i hosted #bradfordgeorgie wonderful men who deserve much happiness.”
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)