By Anne Chertoff
Don’t think you need more than a few things for your wedding where flowers are concerned? Want simple and inexpensive yet still beautiful arrangements for the rehearsal dinner? Are you planning on DIYing the wedding but want your bouquet done by a professional? Semi-Custom Quade, a line of wedding floral packages by Kerry Quade—one of Brooklyn’s top florists—allows couples to choose specific styles a la carte.
The designs available include classic white, green moss-inspired, mod and rich red. You can order the elements you need—bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, bouts, table settings—as well as accessories—candles, birch poles and petals—at a discounted rate.
You can pick up your package at their studio in Red Hook or, for a small fee, have it delivered. There’s no set up involved so make sure you have some crafty friends to help arrange everything on your big day.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Wedding inspiration for queer love in Seattle with handfasting, a disco ball and vegan donuts
- Intimate elopement in Big Cottonwood Canyon, Utah, with a handfasting ceremony
- Matty Maggiacomo and Evan Feeley’s proposal video made us ugly cry
- These brides celebrated their love with a magical forest wedding at IslandWood on Bainbridge Island, Washington
- Create an unforgettable mezze station for your wedding celebration