By Paloma Naderi
We were so thrilled to find the Douglas Hannant tuxedo on the runway at Bridal Market, but unfortunately great bridal suit finds can be few and far between. Luckily, formal white separates are becoming a popular staple in fashion houses and luxury department stores. This means a great selection of designer-quality, fitted pieces at your fingertips and the opportunity to pull together your own customized bridal look!
Flared trousers not for you? Neiman Marcus carries dozens of different silhouettes of perfect white pants for your wedding day. We hand-selected three alternatives to complement this chic jacket: a wide-legged and high-waisted Red Valentino pair, a straight-leg option from St. John Yellow Label, and these cropped skinnies from Ralph Lauren Black Label.
Would you wear one of these sleek combos on your wedding day?
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal