By Paloma Naderi
We were so thrilled to find the Douglas Hannant tuxedo on the runway at Bridal Market, but unfortunately great bridal suit finds can be few and far between. Luckily, formal white separates are becoming a popular staple in fashion houses and luxury department stores. This means a great selection of designer-quality, fitted pieces at your fingertips and the opportunity to pull together your own customized bridal look!
Flared trousers not for you? Neiman Marcus carries dozens of different silhouettes of perfect white pants for your wedding day. We hand-selected three alternatives to complement this chic jacket: a wide-legged and high-waisted Red Valentino pair, a straight-leg option from St. John Yellow Label, and these cropped skinnies from Ralph Lauren Black Label.
Would you wear one of these sleek combos on your wedding day?
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Where to buy your ethical, conflict-free wedding jewelry
- Modern romantic fall wedding inspiration in Charleston, South Carolina
- Black and white industrial wedding with jungle themed decor
- Have you thought about a fitness resort?
- Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
- You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
- Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree