Hear me Roar
Invitation company Lion in the Sun introduces PostScript Brooklyn
By Paloma Naderi
One of our favorite invitation sources, Lion in the Sun, has just launched an exciting new offshoot of its company called PostScript Brooklyn. While Lion in the Sun’s wedding stationery services focused on creating city-inspired designs for the New York crowd, PostScript Brooklyn is on a mission to bring the Brooklyn aesthetic to a national audience by way of an easy-to-use online platform for couples to purchase stylish letterpress or digitally printed invites in a snap. The invitation suite is truly the first peek guests get into a couple’s wedding style and with PostScript Brooklyn, modern weddings everywhere can start off on a stylish note.
Founder and visionary Melinda Morris is looking forward to working with gay couples to create customized suites for their weddings: “In the past few years, here in Brooklyn, we have definitely seen an increase in same-sex wedding celebrations. No matter who is marrying, we see it as a celebration of your commitment to each other with those who love you both. It’s a wedding and to us, that is all that matters!”
Want your own PostScript Brooklyn invites? Start the creative process on your personalized suite here.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next