Snow White and the Huntsman-Inspired Beauty Collections
By Brittny Drye
The upcoming dark fairytale thriller Snow White and the Huntsman is inspiring more than wedding gowns. From floral design (“woodsy” is trending for 2012 nuptials) to hairstyles (lots of enchanting floral embellishments spotted during bridal week), Snow White is definitely the princess to channel this year.
Benefit Cosmetics, who was the official beauty partner on set for Snow White and the Huntsman, launched their limited edition Rare Beauty Kit ($45) online on April 17 (set to hit stores in May), featuring an array of products to make any bride the fairest in the land.
The kit features Benetint rose-tinted lip and cheek stain for lips red as blood, BADgal lash mascara for lashes black as night, and for skin as pure as snow, it includes High Beam Deluxe highlighter and Porefessional skin smoother, giving you an fairytale-like foundation for looking your best.
HSN is also cashing in on the Snow White fantasy by featuring an exclusive collection composed of Snow White-esque baubles and Deborah Lippman nail polish in a one day only sale on May 30.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal