South African fruit farm lesbian wedding
Jessica and Megan tied the knot at a South African fruit farm. They both walked down the aisle with their fathers in an outdoor ceremony with gorgeous mountains behind them. The couple enjoys good food and wine, and they often host dinner parties in their home. They wanted their wedding to be just like that; a feast for their close friends and family. Textures, pomegranates, pear, artichokes, cabbages and apples served as decor with black candles and moody lighting. “We wanted everything to be personal and intimate, but most importantly, authentic. We felt like we did this by only following traditions that we felt rang true to us as a couple. We wrote hand-written letters to each of our guests, explaining what they meant to us and the role they played in our relationships,” says Jessica. The brides ended their night dancing away under the stars.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia