Standing on Ceremony: The Gay Marriage Plays Ticket Giveaway
We’re sorry but the ticket giveaway has ended.
Thanks for stopping by though. Take some time to check out the recent articles and posts to Equally Wed while here!
Equally Wed is proud to support and partner with Standing on Ceremony: The Gay Marriage Plays, a compilation of short plays by some of America’s most illustrious playwrights. Learn more about Standing on Ceremony: The Gay Marriage Plays here.
We will choose three (3) individual winners. Each winner will receive a voucher good for two (2) tickets to see Standing on Ceremony: The Gay Marriage Plays at the Minetta Lane Theatre, 18 Minetta Lane (east of 6th Avenue, between 3rd Street & Bleecker) in New York, NY.
Please fill out the form below to enter our ticket giveaway. Winners will be selected on Monday, Dec. 5, and notified by email. Deadline to enter contest is 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Monday, Dec. 5. Tickets are redeemable for all performances through Dec. 18, excluding Saturday evenings at 8 p.m. Good luck!
For official rules of this ticket giveaway, click here.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL