Stephanie and Lisa share a love for nature. When they got engaged, they knew that they wanted to document their love in a setting that felt at home to both of them.
Stephanie and Lisa share a love for nature. When they got engaged, they knew that they wanted to document their love in a setting that felt at home to both of them. Although both residents of Minnesota, they headed to a family cabin in the woods of Wisconsin and worked with Wildernesses Photography to capture their love through photos and video.
From Emily, their photographer:
These two are so in love, and it’s a true honor to be able to capture their love on film. Their engagement photos depict who they really are—lovers of the land; of nature; of what is real. We captured these images of their love in northwestern Wisconsin, just an hour or so out of Minnesota. Everything from the outfits they chose to the locations we scouted (including the canoe and the lake!) was just so … them. They’re two of the most open-minded and loving people I’ve ever met, and I can’t believe that I’m able to be a part of their journey. Their wedding was in northern Minnesota and it was equally as magical.
Photos and Video: Wildernesses Photography
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal