Stephanie and Lisa share a love for nature. When they got engaged, they knew that they wanted to document their love in a setting that felt at home to both of them.
Stephanie and Lisa share a love for nature. When they got engaged, they knew that they wanted to document their love in a setting that felt at home to both of them. Although both residents of Minnesota, they headed to a family cabin in the woods of Wisconsin and worked with Wildernesses Photography to capture their love through photos and video.
From Emily, their photographer:
These two are so in love, and it’s a true honor to be able to capture their love on film. Their engagement photos depict who they really are—lovers of the land; of nature; of what is real. We captured these images of their love in northwestern Wisconsin, just an hour or so out of Minnesota. Everything from the outfits they chose to the locations we scouted (including the canoe and the lake!) was just so … them. They’re two of the most open-minded and loving people I’ve ever met, and I can’t believe that I’m able to be a part of their journey. Their wedding was in northern Minnesota and it was equally as magical.
Photos and Video: Wildernesses Photography
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot