Sweet Treat: Candy Calculator for Your Wedding Reception
Many couples opt to finish off their reception with a sweet treat, a serve-yourself candy station set up toward the end of the wedding reception. But how much candy to buy? Of course, there are beer and wine calculators galore, but until now, I haven’t seen a very useful candy calculator. Nuts.com has just launched one, and get this: It’s shoppable!
Planning candy buffets is now super easy with the new Candy Calculator, which takes the guesswork out of determining exactly how much candy you need for wedding favors, candy buffets and centerpieces.
You just enter in the size of your container, choose your candy, and you’re all set! Try it for yourself.
Customers wanting a one-stop shopping experience can also purchase an entire candy buffet right from the site, choosing from 25 different designs.
Techie couples can join Nuts.com’s Candy Calculator 101 Google+ Hangout on Monday, June 24 at 10 a.m. EST, to see how the tool works and to learn tips on putting together the perfect candy buffet.
—Kirsten Ott Palladino
P.S. What kind of candy are you serving at your wedding? Comment below or Tweet us @EquallyWed.
Photo by Our Labor of Love
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank