Sweet Treat: Candy Calculator for Your Wedding Reception
Many couples opt to finish off their reception with a sweet treat, a serve-yourself candy station set up toward the end of the wedding reception. But how much candy to buy? Of course, there are beer and wine calculators galore, but until now, I haven’t seen a very useful candy calculator. Nuts.com has just launched one, and get this: It’s shoppable!
Planning candy buffets is now super easy with the new Candy Calculator, which takes the guesswork out of determining exactly how much candy you need for wedding favors, candy buffets and centerpieces.
You just enter in the size of your container, choose your candy, and you’re all set! Try it for yourself.
Customers wanting a one-stop shopping experience can also purchase an entire candy buffet right from the site, choosing from 25 different designs.
Techie couples can join Nuts.com’s Candy Calculator 101 Google+ Hangout on Monday, June 24 at 10 a.m. EST, to see how the tool works and to learn tips on putting together the perfect candy buffet.
—Kirsten Ott Palladino
P.S. What kind of candy are you serving at your wedding? Comment below or Tweet us @EquallyWed.
Photo by Our Labor of Love
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Wedding invitation company is allowed to discriminate against gay couples
- ABC’s ‘Bachelor’ TV franchise makes history with first same-sex engagement
- Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples