Swipe Away! Towelettes for Your Wedding Emergency Kit
Most maids of honor/best men already know this, but there is one thing you must have for every bride/groom—an emergency kit. Most emergency kits have the basic—sewing kit for small repairs, hankie to dab away perspiration, lip care for touch ups, so on and so forth. Now, thanks to modern technology, you can expand your emergency kit to include nail polish remover, face wash, and hair conditioner without resorting to a giant bag. How? They’re in towelette form! These tiny beauty must-haves are also perfectly sized for travel, so save some for the honeymoon!
We have four of the best in each category.
Deborah Lippmann The Stripper To Go Lavender Lacquer Remover Mitts: These cruelty-free nail polish remover wipes contain aloe and lavender for a quick, soothing manicure, perfect for the bride who doesn’t like her mani at the last minute. Available at Beauty Bar for $12.
Yes to Blueberries Travel Cleansing Towelettes: Ninety-nine percent natural, these cleansing towelettes have received accolades from beauty editors everywhere for a reason—they’re super gentle, and the apple and lemon peel leave you with a soft glow. Available at Ulta for $2.99.
Jonathan Product Pocket Redo: These hair towelettes are perfect for when you want to change your style, but don’t have time for a full shampoo. They can also be used on skin for a pick-me-up. Available at Folica for $20.
L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes: Have a (safe) tan, but want a little more color on your big day? Try these streak-free wipes, which are less messy than a gel or cream and dry in a snap! Available at for $9.99.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding