Swipe Away! Towelettes for Your Wedding Emergency Kit
Most maids of honor/best men already know this, but there is one thing you must have for every bride/groom—an emergency kit. Most emergency kits have the basic—sewing kit for small repairs, hankie to dab away perspiration, lip care for touch ups, so on and so forth. Now, thanks to modern technology, you can expand your emergency kit to include nail polish remover, face wash, and hair conditioner without resorting to a giant bag. How? They’re in towelette form! These tiny beauty must-haves are also perfectly sized for travel, so save some for the honeymoon!
We have four of the best in each category.
Deborah Lippmann The Stripper To Go Lavender Lacquer Remover Mitts: These cruelty-free nail polish remover wipes contain aloe and lavender for a quick, soothing manicure, perfect for the bride who doesn’t like her mani at the last minute. Available at Beauty Bar for $12.
Yes to Blueberries Travel Cleansing Towelettes: Ninety-nine percent natural, these cleansing towelettes have received accolades from beauty editors everywhere for a reason—they’re super gentle, and the apple and lemon peel leave you with a soft glow. Available at Ulta for $2.99.
Jonathan Product Pocket Redo: These hair towelettes are perfect for when you want to change your style, but don’t have time for a full shampoo. They can also be used on skin for a pick-me-up. Available at Folica for $20.
L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes: Have a (safe) tan, but want a little more color on your big day? Try these streak-free wipes, which are less messy than a gel or cream and dry in a snap! Available at for $9.99.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights