Swipe Away! Towelettes for Your Wedding Emergency Kit
Most maids of honor/best men already know this, but there is one thing you must have for every bride/groom—an emergency kit. Most emergency kits have the basic—sewing kit for small repairs, hankie to dab away perspiration, lip care for touch ups, so on and so forth. Now, thanks to modern technology, you can expand your emergency kit to include nail polish remover, face wash, and hair conditioner without resorting to a giant bag. How? They’re in towelette form! These tiny beauty must-haves are also perfectly sized for travel, so save some for the honeymoon!
We have four of the best in each category.
Deborah Lippmann The Stripper To Go Lavender Lacquer Remover Mitts: These cruelty-free nail polish remover wipes contain aloe and lavender for a quick, soothing manicure, perfect for the bride who doesn’t like her mani at the last minute. Available at Beauty Bar for $12.
Yes to Blueberries Travel Cleansing Towelettes: Ninety-nine percent natural, these cleansing towelettes have received accolades from beauty editors everywhere for a reason—they’re super gentle, and the apple and lemon peel leave you with a soft glow. Available at Ulta for $2.99.
Jonathan Product Pocket Redo: These hair towelettes are perfect for when you want to change your style, but don’t have time for a full shampoo. They can also be used on skin for a pick-me-up. Available at Folica for $20.
L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes: Have a (safe) tan, but want a little more color on your big day? Try these streak-free wipes, which are less messy than a gel or cream and dry in a snap! Available at for $9.99.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal