When I came out to my mom, I didn’t expect her to come out to me too
By coming out to me, she affirmed that it was completely normal to not be straight, and this shared revelation was both healing and transformative.
I’m asexual—here’s how I wish we celebrated Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is more complicated as an asexual adult. Where it used to be about celebrating everyone that you love—whether those feelings are platonic or romantic—Valentine’s Day is now a nightmare for me. No matter where you turn, love is being conflated with sexual desire, and it’s frankly exhausting.
My New Year’s resolution is to live for the queer, disabled teen I used to be
That’s why this year, my New Year’s resolution is to live—to thrive, to celebrate—for the queer, disabled teen I once was.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts