2017 wedding trend: tribal pattern wedding
This 2017 wedding trend: tribal pattern wedding is inspired by artist Christi Belcourt’s designs for the 2016 Valentino fashion show.
Cherokee Nation recognizes marriage equality
Over a year after the US Supreme Court ruling legalizing same-sex marriage, Cherokee Nation recognizes marriage equality for members of its tribe.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Cultural appropriations to avoid at your wedding
- 10 of our favorite LGBTQ+ Pride weddings
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds