7 ways for LGBTQ+ couples to incorporate their chosen family into their weddings
Chosen families are just as important, if not more important, to many of us in the LGBTQ+ community, and we deserve to honor them at our weddings.
I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
I often wondered what she would have done if she’d known I am trans. I frequently think about how much more time I might have had with her if being transgender was more normalized.
Here’s how LGBTQ+ couples are spending the holidays together
With the holiday season in full swing, many people are navigating questions like: How do we want to celebrate? Who do we want to celebrate with? Do we have the ability to incorporate all the traditions and people that matter to us? What’s the best way to compromise?
Fluide makeup’s inclusive holiday campaign is dedicated to chosen families
The queer-positive makeup brand Fluide gets it—traditional ads focused on heteronormative ideals are a thing of the past. Fluide embraced chosen families with their first-ever holiday campaign.
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- City hall elopement with delectable orange and white autumn cake
- Bold and boundless wedding ideas with rich blues and purples
- “Just because” plant shop photo session with rainbow wall celebrates love and a new puppy
- Moody fall picnic proposal ideas with cheeseboard and bottled cocktails
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside