A casual and candid outdoor engagement photoshoot for Texas college sweethearts
Marley Madding, 2 weeks ago 0 2 min read
For their late spring engagement portraits, the Texas sweethearts spent an afternoon outside of the Temple Road and Heritage Museum, which is known for its train exhibits and outdoor sprinklers to help stay cool in the heat.
A second proposal at a winter engagement photoshoot for bisexual partners who met doing college theater
Marley Madding, 4 weeks ago 2 min read
Nearlyweds Alina (she/her) and Paola (she/her) like to say that they have a flair for the dramatic. After meeting through college theater, the pair spent a while becoming friends before realizing that they were meant to be together.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)