6 places you can get wedding gifts and favors made by disabled artists
If you're looking to support artisans with disabilities, here are a few places you can find wedding favors and gifts that you'll love.
How to have a sensory-friendly wedding that’s accessible to autistic guests
How can you be sure that your wedding day is sensory-friendly and accessible for all your guests, including autistic people?
I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
The first year my now-fiancée, Macey, and I celebrated Valentine’s Day, we did it because I pitched a story on it: We’d never actually honored...
Why this wedding shop is getting praise for its wheelchair window display
This week, the wedding shop The White Collection Bridal Boutique in Portishead, England, went viral for including a wheelchair in one of their window displays with...
Here’s what it’s actually like to plan a wedding when you have a disability
I never imagined walking down the aisle with my cane. Even though I’ve had disabilities since I was a kid, primarily Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and autism,...
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot