U.S. marriage equality acceptance reaches all time high
A recently conducted Gallup poll has determined that United States marriage equality acceptance has reached an all-time high.
Tennessee legislature introduces bills to restrict LGBTQ rights
Tennessee legislature introduces bills to restrict LGBTQ rights including same-sex marriage and bathroom usage by transgender students in public schools.
Federal Lawsuit Filed in Georgia to End Same-Sex Marriage Ban
A federal lawsuit has been filed against Georgia’s ban on same-sex marriage.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Should I invite my ex to my wedding?
- Intimate forest wedding brings South Asian interfaith traditions to Ontario
- Documentary-style candids highlight moments of everyday love for this newly engaged couple
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas