How to have a sensory-friendly wedding that’s accessible to autistic guests
How can you be sure that your wedding day is sensory-friendly and accessible for all your guests, including autistic people?
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches
- Canadian DIY loft wedding filled with color
- Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch