North Carolina files bill to make same-sex marriage illegal again
Three Republican Representatives from North Carolina have filed a bill to make same-sex marriage illegal in North Carolina.
Oregon Attorney General Refuses to Defend Ban on Same-Sex Marriage
Oregon’s attorney general, Ellen Rosenblum, has stated that she doesn’t believe that the state’s ban on gay marriage will be able to withstand a federal challenge.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches